READ YOUR LEVEL 2 MANUAL
Including the Anatomy & Physiology section.
Complete all worksheets.
WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS ON THIS PAGE,
- Watch the videos taking notes as needed.
- Choose one of the creative visualisations and practice teaching them yourself
YOGA GAME FOR ONLINE SPACE
Write out and submit your online game to the Facebook Group.
CREATE A 3 WEEK YOGA PROGRAM
Create 4 sequential lesson plans for the Primary or Juniors Age Group
The second lesson must follow on from the first.
Dot Points is fine. You DON'T needs to write out everything you'll day.
Use the template provided in your Level 2 Manual and Handouts.
State on your lesson plan;
- The age of the kids
- The context (in-school program or after-school program etc)
- Where these lessons sit within a 10 week plan (ie. lesson 1,2,3 , or lesson 8, 9 & 10 etc).
- Re Exercise 4 below, state on your lesson plan which part of it is being filmed and submitted).
- These will be submitted by email to Yogakidshomework@gmail.com, but not until you have completed all tasks and submitted your final filmed teaching practice to the Facebook group.
SOLO TEACHING PRACTICAL
1. FILM yourself teaching 5 minutes of one of your lessons from the lesson plans from Exercise 4.
2. SHARE the 10 minute video to the private LEVEL 2 FACEBOOK GROUP.
3. WATCH & PROVIDE FEEDBACK on 3 of your classmates videos. What did you like? What worked really well? Make comments/feedback specific to demonstrate you've watched & engaged with others work. Tips to make it even better are great, but keep comments supportive & encouraging :-)
Note; you can film on your phone or computer. Make sure we can clearly see you.
SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
Submit to the Level 2 Private Facebook group
1. Your Online Game (Exercise 3)
2. Your 5 minute Solo Teaching Practical video (Exercise 5)
Here is the link to join the Level 2 Online Facebook group; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1334763786956180/
SECOND & FINAL STEP:
Email IN ONE EMAIL
- 1. Your 3 sequential lessons plans. This MUST BE SENT AS ONE DOCUMENT (Exercise 4)
- 2. The final page (only) of the benefits worksheet (from Exercise 1)
- 3. Your completed and signed 'Final Submission Checklist' form (this will be emailed to you).
Title your email "Your name_Completed Level 2 Work Submission".
This email (along with your Facebook submissions) must be received by OCTOBER 16TH and sent to email@example.com (not our regular email).
Note: the email address Yogakidshomework@gmail.com should only be used for submissions, not questions or other communications. Use firstname.lastname@example.org for regular communications.
ALL TASKS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RECEIVED BY OCTOBER 16TH, 2023
Once your work is assessed, certificates will be sent out in the following 7-10 days.
Please note these due dates are firm.
To apply for an extension email email@example.com before OCTOBER 16TH explain your reasons and attach a Doctors Certificate or similar. Extension requests must be submitted by in writing by email and not by phone, text or facebook. Maximum extension time is 14 days.