FOR TASK #3 YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE BELOW VIDEOS OVER THE NEXT MONTH TO WATCH, PRACTICE TEACHING & TAKE NOTES SO YOU FEEL CONFIDENT TO TEACH THEM YOURSELVES. TO GET THE MOST VALUE, MAKE SURE YOU JUMP UP AND DO THE POSES ALONG WITHT HE VIDEO & THEN PRACTICE TEACHING THEM OUTLOUD, SO IT GETS IN YOUR BODY.
PLEASE FIND BELOW THE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU NEED TO COMPLETE TASK 4.
THIS IS THE LANGUAGE AND THE METHOD I HAVE DEVELOPED TO TEACH THESE POSES THAT I'VE FOUND WORKS BEST FOR PRIMARY AGED KIDS. THE SAME METHODS CAN BE USED FOR TEENS, BUT ADJUST YOUR DELIVERY & SOME OF THE WORDING TO SUIT A TEENS AUDIENCE..
THESE VIDEOS ARE A SELECTION FROM A RESOURCE I'M IN THE PROCESS OF CREATING FOR GRADUATES .
IT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE FUTURE.
FOR VARIETY, I'M COACHING FROM BEHIND THE CAMERA & I HAVE ONE OF MY YOGAKIDS TEACHERS OUT IN FRONT DEMONSTRATING THE APPROACH & LANGUAGE I USE TO TEACH THESE POSES. WHILE THERE'S MORE THAN ONE WAY TO TEACH THESE POSES, THIS IS THE LANGUAGE & STRATEGIES I'VE DEVELOPED OVER YEARS OF WORKING WITH KIDS. START WITH THESE TECHNIQUES AND THEN ADD YOUR OWN STYLE!!
1. COMPLETE EXERCISES 1-5
2. COMPLETE & SIGN YOUR CHECKLIST (this was emailed to you).
3. ATTACH ALL REQUIRED WORK AND EMAIL to Yogakidshomework@gmail.com.
All work should be submitted at the same time. Make sure you send it to the correct email addres.
Submit all work by Sunday 31st MAY & receive certificate by Wednesday 3rd June.
Note: Please do not submit your work during the week prior to the 30th & 31st or it will get lost in our inbox.
Or if you need longer...
Submit all work on the weekend of 13th & 14th JUNE & receive certificate by Wednesday 17th June.
PLEASE NOTE ALL WORK MUST BE RECEIVED BY SUNDAY 31ST MAY
READ YOUR LEVEL 2 MANUAL
WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS BELOW
LESSON PLANS x 2
Create 2 sequential lesson plans (ie. the second lesson must follow on from the first).
The lessons can be either a 30 minute Juniors lesson or a 60 minute Primary lesson.
State on your lesson plan;
- The age of the kids
- The context (an in school program, or an after school program etc)
- Where these two lessons sit within a 10 week plan (ie. lesson 3 & 4, or lesson 9 & 10 etc).
- Re Exercise 4 below, state on your lesson plan which part of it is being filmed and submitted).
FINAL TEACHING PRACTICAL
1. Film yourself teaching 15 minutes of one of your lessons from the lesson plans from Exercise 3.
Note ; You can film on your phone or computer. Make sure we can clearly see you.
Once you have complete all the tasks;
- Email us your 2 lessons plans in the one email to Yogakidshomework@gmail.com
- Post your 15 minutes of teaching (filmed) to the Level 2 private facebook group.